DVD Review - Sabotage

If only the movie was as awesome as this poster!
Ok people, I'm gonna give it to you straight and simple... This movie is bad!

This is the worst movie Schwarzenegger has ever done and definitely the worst movie I've seen this year by miles. But maybe you think I'm being a bit to harsh on Arnold? Maybe you think that because Sam Worthington and Terrence Howard are in it, that the movie is actually ok? Maybe you think because it was written by the same guy that wrote "Training day" (Skip Woods) the movie is actually not that bad? Well... Think again!

To start off, forget the trailer! If the movie was as linear and as simple it would make this a better movie - yes, you heard me - better. But it's not! It begins as one thing. Jumps six months. Tell's you an almost unrelated story all together. Comes back to the main issue very confusingly. And in the end... Kills the main purpose of the whole movie to begin with!

If you'd see just the first and last scene of the film the entire movie would of made more sense!

This movie is so bad halfway into it I decided to lower my score (that was already pretty low) because of how bad it was. Not even the action scenes are good enough to save this one I'm sorry to say - And I'm a big action guy.


Final score one (that's uno para mis hermanos) out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts